At Wiseways, we believe each child is a unique individual whose developmental needs are best met in a safe and nurturing environment. Our teachers look at everything through the eyes of a child and are committed to providing classroom settings where children can learn and play together.
These beliefs are reflected through:
- Loving and consistent care
- Providing a balanced curriculum that helps the individual child gain confidence in a group setting
- An emphasis on development of socialization skills and a positive self-concept
- All children sit together for "snack".
- Exciting learning experiences that:
- Encourage exploration and skill development
- Build language skills
- Teach Bible Truths
- Include creative fun through music and art
Wiseways recognizes the needs of a family and encourages family participation in the child’s education through development of a “partnership with the parents”.